Welcome to Setpoint London East
Teeming with life all year round, our ponds offer a wonderful opportunity to explore aquatic flora and fauna.
All our workshops involve a pond dipping session, but for older pupils we may also include elements of identification, classification and observational drawing.
• Animals including humans - Identify and name a variety of common animals including fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.
• Animals including humans - Describe and compare the structure of a variety of common animals (fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals, including pets).
• Animals including humans - Notice that animals, including humans, have offspring which grow into adults.
• Living things and their habitats - Identify that most living things live in habitats to which they are suited and describe how different habitats provide for the basic needs of different kind of animals and plants, and how they depend on each other.
• Living things and their habitats - Identify and name a variety of plants and animals in their habitats, including micro-habitats.
WORKSHOP CAN BE BOOKED FOR?
All year round
March to November